Wednesday, August 1, 2012

WATCH HUBLOT GENEVE ?

Hi i found this watch about 2 months ago in the city, near Holborn. I tried over the last 2 months to return it to whoevers it may be but ive had no sucess. I usually wont sell things i found but ive tried my best to return it.. If this is yours and you can prove it please call me and il return it. Its a Hublot Geneve Automatic watch.. I dont know much about it other than: - 42mm or 38mm - Waterproof - Has all original markings with serial numbers - Black clock face with Navy Blue strap I dont know anything about watches or the price so if your intrested please give me a call on 07506368421. Thank you AFTER DOING SOME RESEARCH I FOUND OUT THIS WATCH IS VERY EXPENSIVE, BUT IM LOOKING FOR 150 AS IM GOING ON HOLIDAY NEXT WEEK AND NEED TO GET RID OF IT THIS WEEK!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular