Thursday, August 2, 2012

Acrylic Nail kit for Swaps. ?

Hi, Im looking to SWAP my Acrylic Nail kit for a Mobile phone, Must have GOOD camera, Wi-fi , and able to download apps such as Facebook. Please note, My products ARE NOT cheap. They ARE NOT a cheap make or FAKE. I am a self employed nail tech but have way to much stock. I have 4 pots of acrylic powder. 2 Pink, 1 white and 1 clear. 12 pots of acrylic glitter, colours vary. Clear nails, about 400. 6mm Acrylic Brush. Nail forms, 5 plastic re-usable. blue, white, and pink dippin dish (so that means there is 3) nail drill gems All have never been used (nail drill has a handful of times). All parts are there, full working order. Fab condition. In Motherwell. Collection only. Email me for immediate response. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular