Friday, July 13, 2012

Mens Chronograph Accurist Watch, Nearly New, Out of Stock in Store RRP over £100 *

Hi there I bought this gorgeous watch for my ex husband, but he left me and took my kitten and other gifts with him so thought I would sell what I had left :-( Basically this ad is for a Accurist watch in excellent condition, two-tone Gold and Silver with a beautiful deep blue dial marked with gold. Tachymeter Chronograph Water Resistant 100M All Stainless Steel Its only been worn a couple of times out on dinner dates and casually, but its in great condition and looks absolutely gorgeous on. It is so popular that this watch has now sold out and the lady in Earnest Jones actually told me I picked up the second to last one in the whole country! Which made me want it even more! Now, for the negatives. I dont have the box or packaging anymore. Nor do I have the receipt or the two links that were removed from the watch to fit my ex husband. Now we are divorced he is not interested in being reasonable in anyway which means unfortunately I am unable to get any of these bits. However, this watch is still a fair enough size for most male wrists I would say, and so if you want to pick up a classy bargain for your fella or yourself then give me a tinkle. Feel free to come and try it on before you buy to check it fits of course. Many Thanks, Haze

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular