Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Justin Alexander Dress *

I am selling this beautiful dress details are as follows: Justin Alexander is very simular to the hollywood dream dresses it is a true fairy tale dress. The bodice is silk with silver crustaceons on it. It has 4 nets and underskirt. It is a size 10-12. This was the dress I wore for my wedding day and it does need a dry clean, also I tore one of the nets with my heel but in all honesty you could have the net removed and no one would no any different. I am asking a fraction of the price as it is just collecting dust apart from the slight tear and needs a dry clean it is in immaculate cond. Please only serious buyers as it is taking up alot of room and I need the extra space very soon. It has to be tried on to appreciate its beauty

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular